Image preparation and optimisation
click here Much of the data required to display a web page in your browser may be in the form of image files, either graphics or photographs. If these files are very large, they can slow down loading of a page considerably, or if not properly optimised the images may be poor in quality.
Preparing images can include:
- cropping to eliminate unwanted areas
- colour correction
- sharpening (or softening)
- removal of blemishes, red-eye etc.
- other graphic effects
Optimising images for clarity and bandwidth/download efficiency is accomplished by:
- matching the actual image dimensions to the size it is to be displayed on a web page
- using the best file format for the type of image
- adjusting file compression to achieve the best medicines4all product doxycycline compromise between quality and low file size
You can do this yourself using a graphics/image processing application. Alternatively you can make use of Square-Sun’s image preparation and optimisation service.
Need a logo for your website? Square Sun can modify your existing logo or design one from scratch. In either case it will be optimised for web-use and can be made available in a variety of sizes and formats.
Square-Sun can design an eye-catching banner, static or animated, to be used to link to your website. If required it can be supplied in several formats together with the code needed to display each on a third party’s website.